![]() |
| Bodie and Hobbes in March |
![]() |
| Bodie and Hobbes in April |
I am getting a little behind in keeping Bodie's public informed of what is going on. I think it is in part because he is doing new things every minute it seems. As seen in the last video he is pulling himself up. As with all new skills Bodie seems to get fixated on practicing over and over again. He is now working on dismounts so he pulls himself up on the couch or on the gates or on me and then tries to lower himself down. He is getting better and better and quicker and quicker. I am wondering if he is going to skip "real" crawling. He has gone from wanting to spend all his time moving around on his belly to wanting to be standing. He hasn't quite figured out furniture surfing yet as he is still not too sure on his feet and is relying mostly on his upper body strength to pull and hold himself up.
Naps and sleeping are going well. Bodie now sleeps in child pose. We have finally got his room into a state where it looks like his room and not a storage space with a crib. I guess that means we have decided to keep him.
Bodie's Gran and Tyhson were in town for two short days. They got to spend some great time with Bodie. Mum came to our music class with me and Tyhson helped Bodie worked on his climbing. Dave and I also went out for a nice meal.
Next we are off to San Fransisco and then I will start getting ready to go back to work.


No comments:
Post a Comment