Sunday, November 13, 2011

Eating with a fork, talking and spelunking


This is a video of Bodie eating with a fork.  He tries numerous different techniques but finally settles for the tried and true method.

We think Bodie is saying ball (more like "bawl").  He also seems to be saying more (more like "mow").  He is mimicking a lot.  So if we saw bird he says a sound like it and saws the same sound every time we say bird.  I think tonight at bedtime he said bye bye.

Tonight I was beginning to think I was going to have to put Bodie to bed with the head lamp on.  He insisted on wearing it from 4 to 7.  Here are a few pictures.  It did help him look into his cupboard and diaper bag.



Bodie was given a new friend from his new babysitter.  He likes waving at his new dog, patting him and offering him food.


Bodie still loves the water and bath time.  We are still going to swimming lessons.  Last Saturday he was waiving his arms and kicking his legs.  If I didn't know better I would have said he was swimming.  

We went to the Christmas Craft fair today and Bodie was lovely.  He let us look at all the stalls and in exchange we let him run wild in the big open space in the new convention center.  I am really looking forward to the Christmas season this year.  I hope Bodie enjoys it too. (Dave will because he always does.)

No comments:

Post a Comment