Friday, June 21, 2013

You know you're Canadian when...

before your child's third birthday he says he wants to be a hockey player when he grows up.   I am leaning towards play-by-play announcer.

When we were playing soccer last night Bodie kept up a third person commentary, "He shoots and the goalie stops it.  He kicks it and the he tries to score but the goalie stops it again." (Bodie was goalie)

My thought is longer career less risk of concussions as an announcer. 

I am happy to report the Bodie is sleeping through the night again and sleeping longer in the morning. He continues to talk and talks continuously.  

We have lots of adventures ahead for the summer.  The first as pictured below was the epic Father's Day first annual water fight. I like the picture on Bodie on the porch protecting the homestead. 


No comments:

Post a Comment