Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tons of Photos

Dave, Bodie and I are having a stay-cation this week as I prepare to go back to work and Dave starts his two month parental leave.  The weather, which has been terrible, has not surprisingly turned around in time for me to return to work.  But before I get to this week, an update about what has been happening the last few weeks.

Last week as a treat Bodie and I went on the miniature train in Stanley Park.  The weather was a bit cold but we had fun.


  
Bodie is always on the move now.  He likes standing up and crawling into things.  He also likes pulling items out of containers, such as clothes out of the laundry basket, which is fun when they are not folded, not so fun when they are.  It is even more fun if he can sit in the basket and throw the clothes out.  He got in here himself but he could not get out.








I have continued to take pictures of Bodie and Hobbes around the 20 of each month.  This was a bit late. 

Bodie has been cuddling with his stuffed animals more.  
Bodie has also been accompanying Dave on shopping trips.  He is very content to sit in the shopping cart and watch the world go by. 


Bodie is still enjoying exploring the small area that we let him loose in the living room.








He is exceptionally cute at times.  He is also willing to entertain himself for long periods of time, exploring and bashing things around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment