March 2, 2012
Bodie and I went to Science World two weeks ago Bodie loved it. Even the huge life sized dinosaurs that moved and roared. He also liked the white spot burger I bought for myself.
We will definitely go back (I have a pass). He ran all over wanted to try all the experiments and loved watching the older children doing stuff.
The only thing that gave him pause was a extra large plastic beaver.
March 10, 2012
Dave, Bodie and I went back to science world today. Bodie wasn't as crazy excited about it today, but he still had a good time. We went first thing and there were fewer people. I think that was actually a draw back for Bodie because he couldn't watch the older kids play with the experiments. It was nice for me an Dave though.
We had one offer on our place but it fell through when the purchasers realized the by-laws were going to apply to them. As much as we were trying not to get excited until the subjects were off, we were feeling a sense of relief so it is hard to go backwards.
We went for a nice Friday night. Our neighbour babysat. We had barely made it to Alder Crossing before our cell phones rang. Bodie had thrown up. We went home, cleaned him up. He seemed fine, didn't have a fever and the babysitter was game to read to him and try to have him fall back asleep. Apparently it all went well until just before we got home. Oh well, he went back to sleep and was fine on Saturday.
We will definitely go back (I have a pass). He ran all over wanted to try all the experiments and loved watching the older children doing stuff.
The only thing that gave him pause was a extra large plastic beaver.
March 10, 2012
Dave, Bodie and I went back to science world today. Bodie wasn't as crazy excited about it today, but he still had a good time. We went first thing and there were fewer people. I think that was actually a draw back for Bodie because he couldn't watch the older kids play with the experiments. It was nice for me an Dave though.
We had one offer on our place but it fell through when the purchasers realized the by-laws were going to apply to them. As much as we were trying not to get excited until the subjects were off, we were feeling a sense of relief so it is hard to go backwards.
We went for a nice Friday night. Our neighbour babysat. We had barely made it to Alder Crossing before our cell phones rang. Bodie had thrown up. We went home, cleaned him up. He seemed fine, didn't have a fever and the babysitter was game to read to him and try to have him fall back asleep. Apparently it all went well until just before we got home. Oh well, he went back to sleep and was fine on Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment