I have decided to start doing posts on the skytrain home. It will become a race to see how quickly I can type.
Over the last month Bodie has started using two word sentences. The first was Mum Up. Unfortunately it was a Saturday morning and he didn't want me to stay in bed.
When I suggested Dad up? He said No! Mum up. So maybe that is three words.
He new favorite game is running trucks off the coffee table. Thankfully we have the rubber mats.
Bodie likes climbing into things.
![]() |
| There is not much baby left in this little boy. |
![]() |
| This is him playing night night (or nie -nie in Bodie speak) |
![]() |
| Proof Bodie pays attention to the photos of me and Dave in China. |
When I was in Winnipeg, having a lovely time. Bodie and Dave watched the Superbowl.
Bet you didn't guess Bodie wasn't wearing pants.





No comments:
Post a Comment