Bodie can count to 9 (10 seems to be a bit of a block). A few days ago pointing to pictures in a book he counted out five oranges.
He also likes to sing the alphabet. I know he knows written letters are ABC because he refers to shirts with words on them as ABC shirt but he hasn't yet pointed at a specific letter and named it.
He is also living jumping continuously. He is getting move confident and jumping off higher surfaces. He likes to jump and shuffle sideways. At first I did not know what he was doing, but I now realize it is his version of skipping. I will have to get it on camera.
The new neighborhood is great. We can go for walks and bike rides right out the front door. Bodie is getting better and better on his running bike.
There is a slight chill in the air which is making me look forward to fall activities like apple festival, Halloween, thanksgiving.
Bodie e is also obsessed with horses. He has some Playmobile horse and loves lining the up and having them jump the train tracks.
Bodie has also started telling us stories. Yesterday, Bodie, Dad, and Mum took their big horses (Bodie and Dad's are named Jumpy) to the beach and they played in the water. For lunch the horses ate apples and we drank lots of apple juice.
I know people hope their children will become the hockey player, or doctor, or whatever they never were. Well when I was little I wanted blue hair. It didn't happen until I was in university. So when Bodie had the chance at age 2 to have blue hair I jumped at it (see below).
Here are a bunch of photos -
![]() |
| Bodie watering the garden. |
![]() |
| Bodie pointing to the ducks. |
![]() |
| Bodie riding a horse with his blue Mohawk. |
![]() |
| Bodie playing ambulance attendant. |




No comments:
Post a Comment