Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Our world has changed

We have moved which is a huge change. I am writing this on the bus going across the Burrard Street Bridge in to Kits. I have never lived in Kits before and I have to say I am loving it so far.

Bodie is constantly learning new things. After what seemed like months of trying to jump and never leaving the ground he has now figured it out. As with all of the other modes of movement he has learned the bew way has become Bodie's favorite way of getting around. He jumps everywhere. He particularly likes jumping down the stairs one stair at a time.

He now talks from morning to night. I know that at some point I may grow tired of it as many other parents but now it is a constant source of amusement.

We take the bus to and from daycare and Bodie likes to say "Bodie on the 84 bus. People on the bus. People on the bus go bumpity bump bump. Ding the bell mummy. People getting on the bus." repeat in any random order.

Daycare is still going well. Bodie got switch to toddler 2 which has the slightly older and bigger kids. Unlike the last transition this time there seems to be little problems. The classes are relatively integrated but I also think Bodie likes the new toys and space.

The pictures below are Bodie passed out in the new house one morning and Bodie at the PNE. We had a good time this year. Bodie ate a full plate of perogies and sausage proving he is our child.

He loved watching the horse jumping and now insists that we show him horse jumping on YouTube all the time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment