Tuesday, July 23, 2013

I didn't put him up to this.

Apparently the cartoon monster decals that were on the walls in Bodie's bedroom are a bit scary. We kind of knew he wasn't a huge fan.  He often asked us to confirm that they were friendly monsters.  We finally got out of him that he didn't like the teeth. 

A few weeks ago we asked him if he wanted to change them.  He said yes. We went to the store where we got the decals and he picked fire trucks. So know his room has fire trucks all over the walls and flames (because that's not scary). 

It reminds me of dad every time I walk in.  It is a good excuse to talk with Bodie about dad. Bodie loves them.  He counts them and stares at them when falling asleep. I am sure when I am used to them they won't make me sad anymore. When I do feel sad I can look at the silly monsters that now live on the bathroom walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment