Thursday, November 25, 2010

Bodie and Hobbes (previously Bodie and Friends) part 3

I guess I should call these posts Bodie and Hobbes in stead of Bodie and Friends.  So I am going to change it.  There done.  Here is the November update photos of Bodie and Hobbes.




 He is getting bigger every day.  These pictures made me want to see if he could sit up by himself so I grabbed the "Bumbo" and sat him in it.  You can see the results below.  When I tried to pick him up the chair can with him.  He is almost able to sit up in it, but he can barely fit in it. 


Bodie likes to stand up as opposed to sitting quietly on my knee so I spend a large amount of time holding him up so he can stand and look around. 

It is snowing something fierce here today.  We are going to brave the weather for the community nurse session at Granville Island but I expect that few people will be there.  The market should be lovely and quite.  Tonight they are saying it will rain and the snow will be gone tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried him in a jolly jumper yet? If he likes to stand up, he will probably like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, is he ever getting big. It's very exciting that he is sleeping so well, too. You are way ahead of where we were with ours at this age. Ah, but there's always teething, to screw things up! :-)

    ReplyDelete