Saturday, November 6, 2010

More Knitting with Bodie

So I am knitting up a storm in my spare moments.  I made the pants Bodie is wearing in part because I had the yarn in my stash and in part because I thought Bodie needed bigger pants.  The sweater was from before he was born.
















These socks are the result of the sock knitting class I took.  They fit perfectly.
















This hat is for a friend whose baby shower I am going to today. It is from the left over sock yarn. I really like the strips it makes on a wider project.
















Finally these are the fingerless gloves I made for Dave in Edmonton so that he could keeps his hands warm and use his iPhone.

1 comment:

  1. You might have to keep that hat - it matches Bodie's shirt so well.

    All of these items are amazing!

    ReplyDelete