Bodie on his new play mat (with meant we said goodbye to the lamb swing). The other picture is a beautiful fall day at Granville Island.
As for Monday night, he was asleep in bed by 7:30 but then I was up feeding him at 12:45. Oh well
Then up again at 4:50 am. Not sure why we went from a feeding once night to no feeding to two. I tried to play hockey Tuesday nights from 8 to 10 but after a two night feeding it is exhausting.
Tuesday was a totally exhausting day. No nap for me. Bodie was cranky because of his bad sleep (I think but it could have been anything). I have decided Bodie was probably too cold Monday night.
Tuesday night was better he woke up once at 1 am. Wednesday we went to an exercise class then to the Italian Kitchen for lunch with some friends. Bodie was a star.
And then last night he slept 8 to 4. So dressing him warmer may have worked.
Bodie is doing very well. He has become much more interactive. I am trying to remember to take a toy so he has something to play with when we are out and about. He is happy to hang out on his play mat for half an hour or so. He is also vocalizing much more. I have attached an video as actions speak louder than words.
No comments:
Post a Comment