His eyebrow raise at 37 seconds makes me laugh every time.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Bodie Eating Chicken
I haven't been having much luck up loading videos for a while which accounts for the three video posts in quick succession. This is the last one. This is a video the first time I tried to feed Bodie chicken. I am talking on the phone with Dave, video taping and trying to feed Bodie. I swear at some points it sounds like he was saying "ah no, no, no". He likes it well enough now. If he wants to maintain his size (six months, 22 pounds and 30 inches) he won't be able to be a picky eater. So far we have the green light on avocado, banana, chicken, beef, butternut squash, potatoes, yams, peas, rice cereal and oat cereal.
His eyebrow raise at 37 seconds makes me laugh every time.
His eyebrow raise at 37 seconds makes me laugh every time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment