Friday, March 25, 2011

Every Day a New Skill

Time is just flying by.  I can't believe March ends next week. Bodie had been leading the March Madness pool until today, who knows where he will be at the end of the night.

Here are the March Bodie and Hobbes photos:



Bodie has changed his preferred method of forward motion from rolling to dragging himself forward with his hands and arms.  He has been up on all fours but hasn't figured out that he can move in that position.  He also "crawls" over to me when he wants attention or to be picked up. He can move quite fast now. 

His top right tooth has broken through.  It hasn't been too traumatic.  He also has a cold.  I am unsure why people always talk about toilet training but not snot training.  As far as I can see the diapers are doing a good job of keeping things contained.  I have yet to see a nose diaper (not counting my shoulder, sleeve, pant leg etc.)

Bodie got his first report card.  He finished his swimming class and I am happy to say he passed.  Considering he did not do anything without Dave or me making him do it, I guess really Dave and I passed. 

For a few days he was pulling a fish face or as I like to call it his Zoolander face. None of these pictures do it justice.  It may have been related to his new tooth or it may simply have been because he could.



He has also finally found something to do with his puddles of spit up on the floor.  He can make interesting sounds by trying to blow bubbles in them.  It looks something like this:
Blowing bubbles


Caught in the act

Looking satisfied
Crawling through the puddle to get the camera

When eating Bodie likes to play peekaboo with his bib.  Apparently this shows he is aware of object permanence.  It also shows how easily he can be distracted by things like his left hand.

His favorite game at the moment as introduced by EB is knock down the tower of bricks.  He will crawl across the room to knock them down and will knock them down as many times as I am willing to stack them up again.




Bodie is currently in 6th in the pool.  There is still a chance he could win.  So could Dave who is currently tied for first.  I think I am still in the running but a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment