I thought I would post some random pictures and thoughts while taking the bus home.
Bodie and I went to 8 rinks with Dave last night. Dave played hockey and Bodie and I did the public skate. It was fun (though hard on my back). Bodie stayed out on the ice for a long time. He even tried to take a few steps just holding my hand instead of me holding him under the arms.
He liked watching Dave play hockey too. I am a bit worried about how much he fixates on the goalies though. Too much equipment.
Bodie has started to say I didn't do it on purpose. Which I am hoping means that he understands somethings are accidents and not that he is trying to avoid responsibility.
I have attached some pictures below of Rob, Angela, and Christopher's visit to Vancouver. Christopher is about 6 or 7 months younger than Bodie but they did a fine job of playing together. If you are wondering what they are doing on the bench they are pretending to hide. The weekend would have been perfect but for Bodie throwing up occasionally.
Finally we went to the Lunar New Year's parade in China Town and had the good fortune of getting a curb side seat and meeting our friends Steve and Heather and their family. It was really crowded. But as we were close to the beginning and on the side walk we see everything and Bodie got lots of red envelopes.






Too much equipment and too expensive!
ReplyDelete