Relatively early at the reception at the Red Ox Inn, Bodie was photographed hangin' with an individual identified as his father. Bodie had been seen laughing and flirting with an attractive red head, later identified as the "Best Woman" (he was even seen sitting in her lap).
Later in the evening he was caught so drunk on milk that he was sucking his thumb, with what is likely spit up all over his tie/bib and not wearing any pants.
When questioned later in the evening about his loss of pants, Bodie's publicist/mother provided this story:
"Bodie was a little out of sorts when he arrived at the Red Ox Inn. It was discovered that he has a substantial leak in his diaper. I escorted Bodie to the washroom. Being a classy small bistro restaurant, the washrooms were small single person rooms, without change tables. I decided to change Bodie on the floor, so I set up our change mat and crouched down. I did not realize that the lights were motion sensitive and in a crouching position, my movements were too low to keep the light activated. It would turn off every 30 seconds or so.
At 30 seconds I had the first diaper off and was examining what I will refer to as the "damage". At this point Bodie decided to create more "damage", and the lights went off. I waved frantically at the light switch, turning the lights back on in time to catch the "damage" with the old diaper and the wipe. At that point I felt quite confident there would be no further "damage" and packed up the old diaper. Bodie decided at that point there was more "damage" to be done and that sent me waving at the light to turn it on and then waving at the automatic paper towel dispenser for "damage" control. I got the new diaper on but was laughing so hard, and his pants were so wet that I decided he could go without.
I felt bad that Rob would not be able to be the first man to drop his pants at his wedding, but Bodie beat him to it."
The paparazzi caught up with Bodie again on his flight back to Vancouver. Although he was wearing pants he was obviously still recovering from the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment