This is a picture of the team at that Vancouver Airport. Still traveling relatively light, I think.
We are having a lovely time in Edmonton hangin' with Rob and Angela. After night one Bodie has settled in. On Thursday I went to Whyte Ave and bought some lovely wool to make Dave some fingerless gloves that are knitting up quite well (pictures to follow).
On Friday, I went over to Elaine's house for a visit. Elaine is my first cousin once removed and Bodie's first cousin twice removed. Elaine's daughter Lindsay was in town for thanksgiving so I got to see her again (my second cousin, Bodie's second cousin once removed). And Lindsay's daughter Emrys was there (my second cousin once removed and Bodie's second cousin twice removed).
Lindsay was a miracle worker with Bodie. Besides a small projectile spit up episode, Bodie was well behaved for the family visit. It was great to be able to catch up with everyone. This picture is Lindsay and Bodie and Elaine.
No comments:
Post a Comment