Monday, September 20, 2010

BODIE SLEPT SIX HOURS LAST NIGHT!!

That's right we put him to bed at 9:30 and I did not pick him up again until 3:20. He was back asleep at 3:50. Then he did not wake us until 6:30. It was amazing.

Bodie sleeps in his crib in his room across the hall from us so we can here him easily but he is an active sleeper and if he is in the same room I get little sleep.

Last night I heard him at 11:45 but thought he can't be waking up now and he didn't make more noise. Then at 1:30 I heard him again decided to get up to feed him and by the time I waked across the hall he was asleep again so I went back to sleep.

The same thing happened at 2:45. I was so excited thinking that he might sleep through the night that I could did not really get back to sleep. At 3:20 he was actually waking up but he fed for a short time and was right back to sleep and so was I.

So that meant I had about 8 hours sleep last night!!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! It's amazing what a difference some sleep makes, isn't it? And now that you know it is possible (and I have to say, I don't think it ever was possible for our two at just seven weeks), you won't feel quite so frantic on the bad nights.

    ReplyDelete