WARNING: Objectively this video is quite boring. From the perspective of a parent, and a parent who spends a considerable amount of time at home, it is very impressive.
Bodie and I are having our first weekend at home without Dave (who is on his firm retreat). Dave may be staying at the Banff Springs Hotel, wth this view:
but that means he misses rocking out to some classic Springsteen with me and Bodie.
Bodie and I have a packed weekend ahead of us. We have already gone for a walk to buy diapers and had coffee with David R. Next is a girls' (and Bodie) movie night with two good friends. Saturday is a visit to Bodie's aunt's house and then Sunday we are going to go to the airport to pick up Dave.
This should all go smoothly as Bodie stocked up on food yesterday by feeding every two hours until 3 when he fed almost non-stop until 6:15. I called it a growth spurt and went with it, but it is amazing how tiring it is for both me and Bodie.
No comments:
Post a Comment