Thursday, January 6, 2011

Answers to the Universal Question

On Wednesday Bodie and I went for a walk in the morning.  We started in the rain and ended in the slush.  The weather was miserable.  Bodie slept through much of it, I was cold and wet through most of it.  Today I decided that we needed to go somewhere where I could go for a long walk and be dry and warm.  Solution METROTOWN.

To give some purpose to our mission, I decided to answer the universal question "who in the world goes to malls on Thursday mornings in January".  The answer is women with strollers, a few men with strollers, senior citizens and senior citizens pushing strollers.  Bodie is a great shopping wing man.  When I was in Jacob looking at clothes he knew I didn't need he fussed until we left. 

It actually was quite a nice way to spend a few hours.  The nursing room at Pacific Centre is nicer but Metrotown allows you to walk forever.  Sarah has suggested that I try Ikea, so I will make a day of that soon.

The attached video is Bodie laughing at my peekaboo attempts.  I had to hold the camera and hide my face so I hope that explains the angle. 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite line "when I was in Jacob looking at clothes he knew I didn't need, he fussed until we left". So funny!

    ReplyDelete