Thursday, April 7, 2011

More Firsts

It is amazing to think that every day Bodie does something new or tries something new.  Today was trying to feed himself a piece of kiwi fruit.  I think I am going to make a conscious choice to try something or do something new every week.  I haven't set my sights too high.  It can be something as simple as a new food, or listen to a new song, or try a new recipe, or walk down a street I haven't walked down before.

Back To Bodie



This is Bodie's first shoulder ride.  Anne (an experienced mum of two young boys) suggested she give it a shot on our walk in Stanley Park.  Bodie loved it. Anne was enjoying it until we mentioned that he might spit up on her head.  We used his bib as a spit guard.  Luckily it all went smoothly and Anne did not have to wash her hair.













Bodie is also learning to climb on the furniture.  There is not a lot of room on the lower shelf of our coffee table for our big boy.  Bodie has to be careful so that when (not if) he hits his head on the underside of the table top it is a gentle bump.


Bodie is also climbing through the furniture.  When he gets stuck he considers his position by pausing for a moment to chew on the furniture. 





Bodie and I have been going to the open parent and tot gyms.  I keep telling people it is so he can play but this photo may prove otherwise.  These plasma cars (or something like that) are awesome.  Our friends in Hong Kong had them and their kids used to zoom around there apartment on them.  I enjoy showing Bodie how they work. 


1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Owen uwed to pull up on our bookshelves then chew on them--you can still see the tooth marks. :-)

    ReplyDelete