After five and a half years we finally got rid of the pineapple chandelier. It was one of the things that I said was going to be the first thing that went. At first we thought we needed the perfect replacement. We even spent some time driving to lighting stores looking for just the right thing.
When mum was in town in February things came to a head. At any given time at least two of the lights would not be working. When mum was here, there were times when only one was working. With the opportunity to go out together without Bodie we went to Robinson Lighting (a 10 minute walk away) and within 5 minutes had picked out a new chandelier. Three weeks later we had a new chandelier.
I listed this one on craig's list for free and within 6 hours had 9 people who were willing to take it off our hands.
BYE BYE PINEAPPLE!!!
I'm going to miss that pineapple. Can't wait to see the new one though!
ReplyDelete