Friday, April 15, 2011

Other New Skills this Week.

Bodie is so close to crawling it is keeping him up at night.  I actually think it has been waking him up at night.  Either that or it is because there is an r in April.  Four nights of waking up briefly in the middle of the night but he slept straight through last night so whatever it was seems to have past.  He likes to climb on and over whoever is sitting on the floor which is fun as well.  

He has five teeth now - the two front bottom ones, the two front top ones and the one to the right of his top front teeth.  He really likes to grind them together. The noise is horrific.  There is no other word for it.  Well maybe nasty.  


He has also started feeding himself.  It started with Cheerios and has progressed to bananas and avocado.  He is relatively neat when he feeds himself.  

The other exciting news (besides me getting a twitter account @delia_jane), is that I left Bodie with EB yesterday.  When I left Bodie was asleep and when he woke up EB greeted him and they got on with the day and Bodie did not seem to mind that neither I nor Dave was around.  

No comments:

Post a Comment